Monday, May 19, 2008

We Know You Love The Devil...

We Know You Love The Devil...

Homo's
Goverment Recipient's
Druggie's
Fornicator's
Gangster's
Loud Mouth Women
Catholic's
Scientologist's
Wifebeater's
Emo's
Democrat's
High Fullentent's
Enviormentalist's
Sophisticated Swine
Effeminate Men
Sports Nut's

Repent and Believe in Jesus...

I learned the do's and dont's of heaven and hell from a 6 foot high red poster on Bourbon St. It was my first weekend in New Orleans, and the man holding it was fat with lines shaved into the back of his head. Apparently when they were 'born-again', Jesus forgot to tell them how to use apostrophes.

I was curious. I approached the man with the mega phone and rat stash.

Me: Excuse me sir, what exactly is a high fullentent?
Repent or Perish: Someone who thinks they are better than you.
Me: Oh. Like you?
Repent or Perish: No. I am righteous. You're not.

So Bourbon St. is completly ridic. (See: 'Abbrevs'). One can drink in the street, listen to jazz, see two girls rip each others hair out and watch moms throw up - all for the small asking price of their eternal soul. And yet, after all that, even on Bourbon one can be saved.

No comments: